What are you going to do?
The bottling plant operators are responsible for setting up, operating, checking and converting a packaging machine, while scrupulously respecting all quality, hygiene and safety regulations.
This is what we offer you
An exciting position with a competitive salary, supplemented with fringe benefits in a pleasant working environment with room for professional entertainment.
Who are you?
- You preferably have a higher secondary education diploma in a technical direction;
- You have a sense of responsibility and can work both independently and in a team;
- You are prepared to work in various functions in the bottling plant;
- Safety, order and tidiness are your priorities;
- You are prepared to work in a two-shift system;
- You are in possession of a driving license B;
- A forklift certificate in a plus.
This is how you can apply
Are you looking for a new challenge and do you feel addressed by this vacancy? Surprise us with your motivation by applying via this link.
Do you still have questions after reading this job description? Please feel free to contact us by calling or texting Ellen Cools on 0472/990.645.