As a Sales Representative On Trade (Horeca/Drankenhandel) in the Ostend, Bruges, Maldegem region, you visit your customers daily to advise them about our beautiful beer portfolio. You do this from your passion for our product and you also know how to help customers with entrepreneurial issues. Your range of tasks is very challenging and fascinating because there are still many opportunities for acquisition in addition to relationship management.
What are you going to do?
As a Sales Representative you are the calling card for our Palm, De Hoorn & Rodenbach breweries in your region. You are responsible for (further) expanding the presence of our brands in the catering channel and at beverage traders.
You visit catering establishments of both existing and new customers, where you optimize the sale of our beers through promotion and introduction.
You also support the relationship with beverage merchants in your region and the associated drinking centers. The targeted use of point-of-sale materials and a good presentation of our products in the entire point of sale increases the visibility and sale of our brands in these catering establishments.
You are also involved in the organization of sales support campaigns and local activities for your customers.
This is what we offer you
A challenging job, with plenty of opportunities to do business within a rapidly growing company and to realize your ambitions. In addition, you will find an open and informal working environment with us, where core values such as entrepreneurship, ownership and collaboration are paramount. We also offer good working conditions (group insurance, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, car, laptop, iPhone, 36 days holiday for a full-time employee, etc.), with room for professional entertainment and with an eye for internal training and personal development. We have set up a training academy especially for this purpose.
Who are you?
• You have a higher education in a commercial direction;
• You have a first solid sales experience;
• You have excellent communication and commercial skills;
• You are representative, brimming with enthusiasm and you have the ability to bind relationships;
• You are a good organizer and planner and know how to draw up your own planning in a very efficient and structured way;
• You are hands-on and have a proactive attitude. You dare to take initiative and think along in the context of opportunities and growth;
• You like to work autonomously and have the necessary maturity to do so;
• You preferably live in the Ostend, Bruges, Maldegem region;
• You master both national languages (Dutch/French).
This is how you can apply
Are you looking for a new challenge and do you feel addressed by this vacancy? Surprise us with your motivation by applying via this link.
Do you still have questions after reading this job description? Please feel free to contact us by calling or texting Ellen Cools on 0472/990.645.